Exchange and Return Policies
Return and Exchange Policies
(Strictly Enforced)[The Company] – MEDTRA (S) PTE. LTD.
“Receiver” – The Customer, The Buyer
The Company care for the quality and handling of the products sold to our customers. Goods sold are NOT returnable or exchangeable except for the following conditions. please take the time to review the following return and exchange policy:
- Upon receiving the goods, “The Customer” must conduct an independent thorough check on the goods for accuracy and any damages (if any) before use.
- Only products with manufacturing defect or breakage at point of delivery will be entertained. Otherwise, products sold are not returnable or exchangeable if no defect or issue has been found. Any report of product’s damage for breakage and/or manufacturing’s defect are subjected to [The Company] management’s review and approval. [The Company] will handle all matters discretely upon case to case basis.
- Due to safety and hygiene purposes, products sold and received by “The Customers” which have been used or tempered with will NOT be eligible for return or exchange.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTE – To request a return or exchange – Any issues on the goods received must be reported to [The Company]:
- Within 48 hours or 2 days upon delivery for orders below 5000 pieces
- Within 7 days for orders of more than 5000 pieces
- We regret to inform that [The Company] reserve the right NOT to entertain any issues reported after the stated period mentioned.
- Subjected to approval by the Management of [The Company], “The Customer” has 7 days to complete the exchange from the reported date. [The Company] reserves the right not to entertain any exchange after the stated period.
- There will be no return or exchange of products without proof of a valid receipt / invoice from [The Company].
- Any request of breakage claims for the affected goods following [The Company] management’s review and approval are eligible for an exchange up to maximum 1% of total purchases only for the same item. (Non-Negotiable)
- Inorder for [the Company] to correct the issue and expedite the exchange as best as we can, “The customer” must provide full cooperation to the seller [The Company] by providing all information and/or receipts / invoice / delivery documents during the review.
- Return of defect products (Local):
- Self-Return – if the products have been personally collected/picked-up by courier from our sales office, we offer pick-up service at a minimum rate of S$30 if you do require a pick-up service.
- If the products purchased have been delivered to you under our delivery services, [The Company] will arrange to pick up the defect products at no extra charge.
- [The Company] will not accept any international returns prior to management’s review and approval. Please send all return enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the return shipping charges for international returns outside of Singapore are to be paid by the buyer/customer and will not be covered by [The Company]. We unfortunately cannot take responsibility for any shipping related (i.e. duties, customs, documentation etc.) charges.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Local Purchase – To facilitate purchase and for the convenience of our customers, [The Company] offers payment via the following payment methods: Cash, Nets, Giro, e-payments (e.g. PayNow, PayLah etc.)
- Oversea Purchase – For overseas shipment, we accept Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment or bank transfer in advance before delivery / shipping of goods.
- For any overdue invoices, “The customer” will be liable to compounded interest rate of 3% per month until full settlement is
- Goods will remain Property of MEDTRA (S) PTE. LTD. until full payment is made.