Delivery and Exchange Policies
Self-Collection / Delivery Policies
We deliver locally and globally. Delivery Terms and Conditions may vary from time to time. Please view delivery terms and conditions from our website or contact our staffs for assistance on updated information.
We encourage our local customers to collect the ordered items by calling in to place orders in advance.
We have amber parking space under normal circumstances for your vehicle. If you do not drive, taxi or transport from mobile Apps is available within a short call away and usually arrive in minutes.
With delivery, you need to wait a little longer and delivery needs a minimum order amount of which you can avoid paying extra delivery charges, if your order do not meet the free delivery criteria.
Delivery within Singapore
Under normal conditions, orders received will be shipped within 3-5 business working days or shorter, Monday to Friday only, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, (excluding Public Holidays). Customers will enjoy free delivery of their purchases which is subject to our terms of nett minimum order value of S$300.00. Otherwise, a delivery charge will be imposed in addition to the total purchase price.
We do provide overseas delivery service. Orders received will be processed after 50% of the total amount is received and effective of delivery will be arranged till balance of payment is received. Telegraphic transfer payments to our instructed banks are preferred. All overseas shipments will be quoted with Ex-work Singapore price or FOB Singapore price unless otherwise instructed.
Orders with Ex-work Singapore Price
Customer agrees to pay and be responsible for all local transporting and handling charges. These include land / sea / air freight charges, duties, taxes, insurance and any other charges (if any) related to the shipment which will be incurred locally and at the point of recipient country.
Orders with FOB Singapore Price
Customer agrees to pay and be responsible for all sea / air freight charges, insurance, local duties, taxes and any other charges related to the shipment that is incurred at the point of recipient country.
Some overseas deliveries may take longer than expected due to circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, only estimated delivery dates will be given to our customers. However, we will prepare and arrange the shipment in the shortest time allowable.
Return and Exchange Policies
[The Company] – MEDTRA (S) PTE. LTD.
“Receiver” – The Customer, The Buyer
The Company care for the quality and handling of the products sold to our customers. However, all deliveries received by the customer should be checked upon delivery for accuracy and any damages (if any). Due to unforeseen circumstances should any discrepancy or some manufacturer’s defective products are found in which you need to return or exchange your order, please take the time to review the following return and exchange policy:
Goods sold are NOT returnable or exchangeable except for the following conditions. Please check the items received thoroughly at point of delivery, before use.
- Upon receiving the goods, the ‘Receiver’ must conduct an independent thorough check on the goods.
- Only products with manufacturing defect or breakage at point of delivery will be entertained. Otherwise, products sold are not returnable or exchangeable if no defect or issue has been found. Any report of product’s damage for breakage and/or manufacturing’s defect are subjected to [The Company] management’s review and approval. The Company will handle all matters discretely upon case to case basis.
- Due to safety and hygiene purposes, products sold and received by Customers which have been used or tempered with will NOT be eligible for return or exchange.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTE To request a return or exchange – Any issues on the goods received must be reported:
○ Within 48 hours or 2 days upon delivery for orders below 5000 pieces
○ Within 7 days for orders of more than 5000 pieces
○ We regret to inform that [The Company] reserve the right NOT to entertain any issues reported after the stated period mentioned.
- Subjected to approval by the Management of [The Company], the receiver has 7 days to complete the exchange from the reported date. [The Company] reserves the right not to entertain any exchange after the stated period.
- There will be no return or exchange of products without proof of a valid receipt / invoice from [The Company].
- Any request of breakage claims for the affected goods following [The Company] management’s review and approval are eligible for an exchange up to maximum 1% of total purchases only for the same item. (Non-Negotiable)
- In order for [the Company] to correct the issue and expedite the exchange as best as we can, the receiver/customer must provide full assistance to the seller [The Company] by providing all information and/or receipts / invoice documents during the review.
- Return of defect products (Local):
○ Self Return – if the products have been personally collected/picked-up by courier from our sales office. However, if you do require pick-up service, we offer pick-up service at a minimum rate of S$30.
○ If products have been delivered to you under our delivery services, [The Company] will arrange to pick up the defect products at no extra charge.
- [The Company] will not accept any international returns prior to management’s review and approval. Please send all return enquiries to email@example.com
- Please note that the return shipping charges for international returns outside of Singapore are to be paid by the buyer/customer and will not be covered by [The Company]. We unfortunately cannot take responsibility for any shipping related (i.e. duties, customs, documentation etc.) charges.